Saturday, April 14, 2012

Working my way up


Today I figured that I would start building on a small scale and work my way up. Granted I have about a year before I get out of the military and really get this buisness up and running. So for starters I will make a sump completely out of acrylic that I will buy from lows. This job im estimating will cost me about as much as it would cost to buy one yourself already made but its for the cause so I don’t mind. I just hope that it will come out just as good. I mean I have built a sump/ Refugium before but it was out of an exsisting 29 gallon fish tank and it didn’t come out perfect and that’s what Im going for. With this company I don’t want any corners being cut. I want perfection all the way.  The picture I have attatched is the sump I made prior to this before I had it up and running. I will take a new pic of how its doing now since it has been in use on my 125 gal aquarium for about 2 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment